Life is very hectic....
It is routine....
What am I doing?
To hell with every one....
They know nothing & won't let me do anything....
I need a break (I am broke)....
Why should I go to the office today?
Does anyone love me?
Do they really need me?
I should go to an unknown place....switch off my mobile.....hide from every one....
Every one is my enemy....
I am being cornered by every one...
Why me....me only....????
I did so much for every one, but no body cares for me....
These are some of the questions everyone confronts thyselves at some point or the other. Many of us don't admit (they will never admit - it is a personality trait). But if we sit back & speak truly to our selves, we will realize the truth.
I am listing a few simple things I have been advising people to get out of this situation:
1- Write - Try to write your thoughts. They might be unclear, broken thoughts. You might be tearing a few pages. Let it happen. Let the thoughts flow in. It helps....
How? It helps you structure your thoughts. Ask yourself to write the instance that is bithering you. Write the circumstances which lead to the situation. What you did to not to fall in the situation? What more you could have done to avoid this fall? What is the worst outcome of this situation?
Now go to a fresh page. Write, how you can now come out of this situation? Right down step by step what you need to do to come out of this situation. Are you in a position to come out? What are the consequences of coming out? Try to figure out are these consequences for real or just a phobia created by socio economic insecurities (here you may need help of some of your friends/ close relatives). Say to yourself - "Yes I can come out of this situation"..."I can win". Repeat it with more & more affirmty. You will feel better now.
You may see situations where you are not better placed to come out. So, what to do now?
.
.
.
.
Enjoy the situation....:)
Remember the quote..."If you cannot avoid rape...better enjoy it"
(I apologize to people who get offended by this!)
2- Once you have this structured thought, try to figure out people whom you can approach for help. You should be clear in mind of your problem & what probably you need as a help. Speaking to people helps a lot.
3- If nothing gets you on, think as if you are dying. Imagine of people whom you would like to be with you when you die. Imagine what is going through their mind & soul at that moment. Would you like to be in that situation? It will surely help you come out of depression.
Please do semd me your comments on the same
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment